● Laura DeFrancesco, “How safe does transgenic food need to be?”. Nature Biotechnology, Vol. 31 No. 9 (2013) 794–802.
● Alberto Valdés, Carolina Simó, Clara Ibáñez and Virginia García-Cañas, “Foodomics strategies for the analysis of transgenic foods”. TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry (2013) doi.org/10.1016/j.trac.2013.05.023. Article first published online: 20.09.2013 – see: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0165993613001945
● Yann Devos et al., “Towards a more open debate about values in decision-making on agricultural biotechnology”. Transgenic Research (2013) DOI10.1007/s11248-013-9754-z. Article first published online: 17.09.2013– see: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11248-013-9754-z
● Alessandro Nicolia et al., “An overview of the last 10 years of genetically engineered crop safety research”. Critical Reviews in Biotechnology (2013) doi:10.3109/07388551.2013.823595. Article first published online: 16.09.2013– see: http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.3109/07388551.2013.823595
● Yann Devos et al., “How can flexibility be integrated into coexistence regulations? A review”. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture (2013) DOI: 10.1002/jsfa.6358. Article first published online: 27.08.2013– see: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jsfa.6358/abstract
● Yann Devos et al., “EFSA’s scientific activities and achievements on the risk assessment of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) during its first decade of existence: looking back and ahead”. Transgenic Research (2013) DOI 10.1007/s11248-013-9741-4. Article first published online: 26.08.2013– see: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11248-013-9741-4